Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Life Of You

The wine has no taste, no food sickens you, there seems no reason for any of it,
does there?
But what if I could give it back to you.
Pluck out the pain,
and give another life,
one you could never imagine,
and it would be foe all time.
And sickness and death could never touch you again.
Don't be afraid,
I'm going to give you the choice,
I, never had.

People learn how to treat you based on what you accept from them.
Don't cross ocean for people who wouldn't jump a puddle for you.

Life is to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you.
In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and ,talk about you.
What is important to me is not others opinion of me, but what is important to me is my opinion of myself...

Life is going on,
Whether you choose to move on
and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past,
thinking of what could've been.

If you can't run, then walk.
And if you can't walk, then crawl.
We are what we think.
All that we arises with our thoughts.

Our eyes are in front.
Because it's more important to look ahead than to look back.
Don't dwell on things in the past.
Learn the past,
is your lesson.
The present is your gift.
And keep moving forward,
opening new doors.